Tuesday, October 23, 2007

So let’s talk about Coffee…

Coffee is my passion my obsession if you will. I roast my own coffee at home using different methods. My first method was using a stainless steel dog bowl and a heat gun. Roasting your own coffee is easy and fun. Now I use a special drum inside a propane grill and I can roast up to 6 pounds at one time. Having Fresh coffee every day is such a treat I used to be a -6 shot grande-heavy whipping cream-4 Splenda-Latte at the mermaid. I was spending almost 7 dollars a day on coffee and that was if I didn’t get one in the afternoon as well so lets do some math since I was a customer for 4 years there I was spending 49 per/week that comes out to over 2500 per year. For the four years I went daily I spend over 10 thousand dollars there so what can I do to reduce that figure and have even better coffee? Well I started reading, learning, and found that I could roast my own do it better and cheaper.

No comments:

The Places I"ve Visited







Google