Monday, January 21, 2008

PPP

Well I found this site called Pay Per Post (PPP) and I decided to give it a go,
“Hey I figure how bad can it be when I am actually getting paid to post in my blog.”
I will say that since your blog has to be approved first the wait was long (2 Weeks) until my blog was approved, but other than that my experience on PPP has been good. The customer service is top notch and the directions for choosing and accepting offers is fairly straight forward.

So in the future, some of my posts here will be my reviews and thoughts of various items from websites to products. I can assure each and every one of you that faithfully read my blog I will not sell out or ever not tell you what I actually think about what ever it is I am writing about. If I don’t think that I can say something nice then like my mom always said “if you can’t say something nice then keep your mouth shut”

I would say to all the bloggers out there, hey give it a try it won’t cost you anything and if you decide to you can make a little green for doing what you already love to do.

Here is the link for all of you if you are interested.

http://payperpost.com/




get paid to blog




No comments:

The Places I"ve Visited







Google