Saturday, December 15, 2007

Seasons Greetings!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I just want to send out the warmest Holiday Wishes to each and every one. I never realized how much I appreciate the holidays until last year when my country called and I answered. I was deployed and for the first time I didn't get to see my family, I wasn’t there when my nephews and other family opened their gifts, I never had the opportunity to sit down with the family for a good meal or spending time with those I loved. These things I had taken for granted up until now. Never again will that happen to me. Don’t get me wrong if I need to serve over the holidays again I will and do it with pride and honor, but taking the holidays for granted… not this sailor!


Therefore, to you and yours, I am wishing you all a safe, joyous and prosperous holiday season! I hope that 2008 is the best year ever for each and every one... Be good to each other not just during the holidays but the whole year long!
Dennis




No comments:

The Places I"ve Visited







Google